We are a passionate team working on to create amazing products for citizens.
Come join us and let’s create some amazing things together.
If you are passionate about:
- Using the most advanced technologies to produce an impact
- Improving your programming skills beyond writing codes
- Being part of a team that easily overcomes the challenges
Join the Esempla team:
- You will find a very dynamic, collaborative and inclusive environment
- You will be overwhelmed with everything that Native Cloud means and you will learn to make it in a new manner
- You will develop complex solutions
- Working with a team of front end and back end engineers, QA and DevOps for designing, building, testing and deploying applications
- Develop services and applications using Java with the Spring Frame Spring, Spring MVC, Spring Security, etc.
- Develop technical documentation
- Solving complex problems, creating object models, build microservices, define APIs, build web services, etc.
- Working with other developers, but also with other team members responsible for product creation, to develop a solid understanding of the purpose that the app is created for
- Minimum of 1 year Java/JVM enterprise application development experience
- Java and J2EE Stacks
- Strong in HTML5, SASS, LESS, CSS3
- Should have experience on a MVVM framework like Angular, ReactJS etc
- Spring framework (MVC, AOP, Boot, Data), JDK1.7+
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
We are looking for new teammates to join us and participate in Digital Governance projects. Onboard, you will actively participate in product architecture, development and deployment. You’ll face the latest technology, trends and processes as Microservices, DevOps and Cloud-native.
- Knowledge of OOP and SOLID principles
- Knowledge of SQL and non-SQL database systems
- Knowledge of distributed version control system (GIT)
- Knowledge of designing and implementing RESTful API
- Experience with Visual Studio and Azure DevOps
- Experience in developing software with ASP.NET/ .NET Core
- Experience in writing maintainable tests
- 2+ years working as a software developer in a team environment
Additional requirements (nice to have)
- Knowledge in designing microservices
- Experience in developing software using deployment in containers
- Knowledge in Domain-Driven Design / Test-driven development
At Esempla, we develop digital services and platforms that help organizations to build their digital and data capacities so to adapt their processes to the cloud operating model.